Please take note of this important information for your immediate action that has come to the attention of CHIETA. In order to offer training, all private Further and Higher Education and Training Providers must now register with the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET). Those CHIETA Providers that have been accredited for a long time will recall that this registration was a requirement as per the Government Gazette No. 30735 of February 2008. Many CHIETA accredited providers met this requirement and worked towards it until about 2012/13. This registration has now become mandatory again based on the South African Constitution, for your company for you to legally provide education and training in South Africa.
Download ETQA Communication 5 of 2017 documents
1. Account confirmation July 2017
2. Application Form FPX 01 Registration as a Private College
3. Guide for completing the Application for Registration as a Private Further Education and Training College (FPX-01)
4. Registration Requirements as a Private College
6. REGULATION FOR REG OF PRIVATE FET COLLEGES
7. Schedule of fees