Dear Task Team members,
This serves to inform that the NSA Conference and Awards event has been postponed to February/March 2017.
Download the attached official letter informing of the change
CALL FOR NOMINATATIONS: NATIONAL SKILLS DEVELOPMENT AWARDS 2016 #NSA2016Awards
The National Skills Authority (NSA) is inviting all the relevant organisations and institutions implementing (NSDS) skills development to participate in the National Skills Development Awards. The prestigious awards ceremony will be held on 27 October 2016.
The objectives of the awards are:
- To celebrate excellence by recognising best skills development practices across all skills development implementers and NSF Funded Projects in various categories.
- To provide extensive and national coverage/exposure for best skills development practices through print and electronic media.
- To recognise work placement opportunities created through the various learning programmes i,e artisan development, FET graduate placement, Universities graduate placement, learnerships and internships.
- To encourage maximum use of workplace-based skills development initiatives.
- To mobilise business, government, community and providers to ensure the realisation of the NSDS III goals.
- WHO SHOULD APPLY
- National Departments
- Provincial Departments
- State Owned Enterprises
- Companies (Large/SMMEs)* Large company 500-1000 or more employees, medium company 51-500 employees and small company 1-50 employees
- CBOs and NGOs
- Public and Private Education and Training Institutions
AWARDS WILL BE AWARDED BASED ON 2014-2016 PERFORMANCE CRITERIA
- TRACK RECORD OF PLACEMENTS AND APPOINTMENTS
- RETENTION AND THROUGHPUT
- NUMBER OF LEARNERS EMPLOYED
- PROFILE OF LEARNERS
* Best Artisan Development Programme
* Best TVET placement programme
* Best AET Programme
* Best Skills Programme
* Best Skills Programme
* Best University Placement Programme (WIL/WPBL)
* Best Community project
* Best Public Sector Internship and learnership programmes
* Best career and vocational guidance programme
DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM | VIEW FULL ADVERT
More information on the criteria for the awards and application forms will be accessible at all SETAs.
Applications must be submitted/forwarded to the National Skills Authority at email@example.com
Contact Number: 012 312 5420
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Twitter : https://mobile.twitter.com/SkillsAuthority
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/nsa_za/
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/nationalskillsauthority/